This is McKenzie with some of the grandkids at Temple Square. Alyssa was getting braces this day and not here.
It was beautiful on Temple Square. We veiwed the small model of the temple in the So. Visitor Center and then had the missionaries take this picture outside.
This is Landon in the backyard getting geared up for hot tubbing and s'mores
These are three of my crazy grand daughters dressed up for the campout in the back yard
This IS Alyssa with two of her close friends at her birthday party at Little Flippers. No one dares cut this incredible cake!
Here are some of the fun activities in Little Flippers. This is Megan rolling!It was nice to have Julianne supervising.
This was an amazing cake that Adam made for Alyssa. He truly needs to go into business. It is CandyLand and it had starbursts for the path and the gumdrop forest and the lollipop woods and candycane forest and the chocolate swamp and Marshmellow castle. And I can say it tasted DELICIOUS!!
We had such a fun week mom. I love you. You and Dad are such grandparents. I promise one day I'll have kids so you can spoil them. Keep blogging!! I love it.
ReplyDeleteMom, good job on the blog!!! I'm really proud of you! It looks great and I love all the pictures and write ups. You and dad are so great. Thanks for all the good times!
ReplyDeleteThat picture in front of the temple turned out really good! I love the blog! I hope you keep it up! Ask Shalyce to help you if you want to make it private! :) We had a fun time with you guys! And Brooklynn's already asking how many days till Christmas so we can go to Utah! :)
ReplyDeleteLuv ya!