Thursday, October 28, 2010

I WIN ! I HAVE THE CUTEST GRANDKIDS AND GREATEST FAMILY IN THE WORLD!

Family Picture time because an opportunity came while Paul and Julianne let us tend their children while they went to Chicago and Nauvoo to celebrate their 10th wedding anniversary. I really don't know who had the most fun. Because if we ever get the kids from the land of the sun to come to Utah everyone comes to grandmas and grandpas house! It's Great for everyone!!Aren't we a good-looking group! We might not have it all together but together we have it all!
This is the baby patrol at Gardiner Village. They were all born one month from eachother. July, August , and September.

Landon was practicing for trick-or treat night and got a candybar from grandpa about every night.



Witchy Pooh is really my crazy Brooklynn

We found a great hay maze in Willard just the kids size to have alot of fun!


The hay maze had a slide in the middle of it that landed everyone in the hay.

Paxton wasn't sure he liked the hay it was quite scratchy to him.

Brooklynn's daily routine was to get in the hot tub and teach the Utah cousins how to swim!

A trip to grandpa's isn't complete without a marshmellow roast over the fire pit.




We had a lot of fun with the witches at Gardiner Village.
Don't they look fine in their hats. Even Landon!


This kind witch got up close and personal


A moment to stop walking and just give hugs!


For Landon the trip to Utah wouldn't have been complete without a train ride!
All aboard everyone!

This is so cool! I could be the engineer! And after this ride all we heard him say was
Train, Train, Train!















2 comments:

  1. Mom!! You're amazing. I'm so proud of you for doing the blog. It always turned out so cute. You and Dad are the best grandparents. Our future children are very lucky :) I love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh the kids loved every minute with you guys! The pictures are so cute!! You guys are the greatest grandparents ever! Thanks for everything! Luv ya!!

    ReplyDelete