
The girls are trying to decide if they can outrun the waves!

A famous painting made into a statue at the Naval Marina

Can you guess whose in the sand?

Team effort and a willing participant made mermaid building lots of fun!

Check out the black nylons on these legs! We were all covered.
Mom, you did such a great job on your posts. We looked at them as a family and we loved it. The beach area you went to looked amazing with all those neat tide pool / rock formation areas. I'll have to tell Kim that she looks great! Love you! - Camille
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad you took pictures at the beach playing in the sand. That was probably my favorite part of the trip. I love being an aunt. You did a great job blogging Mom. You're awesome. I'm stealing some of your pictures!!
ReplyDeleteYou did a good job blogging! Love it!!!!
ReplyDelete