
Connor John Odell was the new addition to our family this year.
And a wonderful start to a great summer.

At 8 lbs. 8 oz. and 20 inches long. He is so adorable.
I do believe he has red hair and blue eyes like his
beautiful sister.

What a wonderful family they have now. How we love them.

Our summer started with a Bang as we celebrated the fourth with all our grandkids!!


Adam is a very proud papa!

I was sure proud of Julianne and Shalyce doing a triathalon.
I didn't even know Julianne could swim!

Paxton is so cute with his mouth filled with Ramen Noodles!

Ashlie is trying to keep up with her cuz.

This was swim time at the Odells. Ethan's good to share.

Grandpa loves his new grandson Connor.

This was a special day to share with Megan.

This is the best season of life! Aren't they cute!

Megan couldn't quit smiling the whole day. She is so pretty.

We took a moment to have a generation picture.

Paxton got to celebrate his birthday the last day they were here.

Our Farewell Fire with S'Mores. What a lot of Fun we packed in.
I loved the blog post! It has been a great month! I just did a super long post last night about July. I'm so glad you got some photos of the grandkids and with Megan after the baptism. I got working on the food, and didn't snap a single photo of her in her dress! :(
ReplyDeleteIt was fun to see the photos of Connor when he was first born, and of Ashlie & Paxton while we were at Lagoon. I wish we could make Julianne & Paul stay here forever!!!
Mom, you're awesome!! I love it when you blog. You forgot to mention your 60th birthday though!!! What a fun month it's been. I always look forward to June and July because it means family. Even more so than Christmas to me really. I love my family, and I wish Paul & Jules could stay forever too.
ReplyDeleteCute post mom! We did have so much fun! It's good we came home when we did because everyone has the stomach flu now! Well- everyone but me. Fun for me! Anyways-- thanks for hosting us for 3 weeks! You always make it so nice to stay! We all love you so much!!
ReplyDelete