
This is the cute little town of Estes Park. The shopping meca of Colorado.

Howard is standing by the waterwheel in Estes Park. The Thompson river runs through the town and there were fly fishermen everywhere. Howard felt bad he didn't have a pole. He'd rather fish than shop any day.

This is up in the Rocky National Forest. No! I'm not taking a squat in the trees.

It was so beautiful and peaceful.

Rocky National Forest had incredible waterfalls.

This is the STANLEY HOTEL where the Shining was filmed. It's quite impressive. But I'd never want to stay there after what happened with Jack Nicholson.

Okay who said we didn't see wild life! Here's proof in Wyoming. There were Ostriches, and mini horses and yes buffalo! 3,000 of them. Crazy just out in the middle of nowhere.

"Ride em' cowboy"
Dad's face in that cowboy sign made me laugh! I loved the waterfall - it looked beautiful. Mom, you look so pretty in all of these pictures.
ReplyDeleteMy favorite picture hands down is the one that looks like your squatting. McKenzie would be proud :) Haha what a beautiful place.
ReplyDelete